Inheritance Claims

Depending on the circumstances, it is possible for a spouse, divorced spouse, child, parent or sibling (brother or sister) of a deceased person who has been excluded from a Will or inadequately provided for to challenge a Will of a person who has died. There are very strict time limits that apply.

Make an Enquiry

If you have a question, want further information or would like to speak to someone, make an enquiry now and we’ll be in touch with you very soon.