Celebrating Over 40 Years in Practice
Armour Allen Lawyers in Adelaide CBD, was first established in the early 1980’s. Since then our practice has developed a reputation for delivering reliable advice and practical solutions anytime, anywhere to clients throughout South Australia. Our lawyers have breadth and depth of expertise across a broad range of practice areas including Family Law, Wills & Estate, Business Law, Criminal Law, Mediation and Personal Injury.
The following is what we promise and uphold:
- Prioritising all cases equally – that is how we show you have our full attention and respect
- We are contactable 24/7 so we can promptly answer any queries regarding your matter
- Maintaining open communications – you will be fully appraised of every legal step undertaken on your behalf
- We listen to what you want and strategise accordingly to map out a beneficial solution
- Ensuring that we are up-to-date on all aspects of our areas of expertise
- Put in our 100% to get the best possible outcome within a designated time frame
We strive to ensure the client’s best interest is always top priority which has led to the success of where we are today. We are proud to have qualified and experienced lawyers who are experts at delivering timely and premium legal services. Our team frequently reassesses processes to ensure that we can guide clients towards the best possible outcome. We also believe in maintaining good relationships with client's by resolving their issues with a personal and considerate approach.
Our client base ranges from families, private individuals through to businesses, many of whom have been clients for decades and relationships we highly value. We treat every case with equal importance – your issue can be major or minor, though the efficiency of legal assistance received from us is the same each time. Our team diligently works with you until the desired result is achieved.
Our lawyers come from a variety of legal backgrounds with life experiences that allow them to understand what it means to be involved in legal matters from different viewpoints. Let us enhance your quality of life by preventing stress and other negative emotions caused due to legal troubles. For further information or to discuss next steps, contact our lawyers in Adelaide today and see we can assist you.
We also offer a first free interview at no cost and no obligation. We understand the difficulty of people who want to meet with a lawyer yet have no idea if that individual can help them or not. The no-obligation interview is conducted free of cost to determine the following aspects:
- Talking to the lawyer and explaining the issue at hand
- Have a general discussion regarding the nature of the enquiry
- Find out if a healthy relationship can be established on both sides
- Receive advice on if our services are a good fit for you, and we can provide legal assistance to resolve the problem