Administration of Estates

Administration of Estates

When a person dies, there needs to be a proper administration of estate . If they die leaving a valid Will, then the first step, generally, is to obtain a Grant of Probate.

Administration of Estates No Will

If a person dies without a Will, they are known to have died “intestate”. In those circumstances, Letters of Administration need to be obtained from the Court in order to attend to the division of the assets of the deceased.

Administration of Estates and Probate

There are special rules set down in the Administration and Probate Act as to how assets are to be divided if no Will has been left.

Armour & Allen are specialist Adelaide lawyers for providing legal advice tailored to your needs. We focus on realistic outcomes & guide you through the best options to achieve your goals.